Our Elite Listing Plan
Expert Analysis on Pricing, Marketing, & Sales Strategies
When listing your home with Elite Home Team, our priority is to make your transaction a seamless process! Our Marketing and Strategic Actions ensure the highest offer in the least amount of time. We use our professional knowledge and experience to guide you through this process…to provide you with impeccable service and results which are second to none!
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Personal consultation to set listing price and plan of action.
- Elite Home Team will conduct pre-listing home design walkthrough with seller to determine if any small improvements can be made to maximize value and home desirability.
- Elite Home Team will provide 3 hours worth of free staging if necessary.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings, and install a For Sale Sign to generate Buyer calls.
- Schedule a professional photographer to take digital photos of your property including dusk shots & aerial shots if it is a benefit to the property.
- Create a custom color photo brochure and single property website outlining the key property features.
- Feature your home on over 100 Internet sites like (Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Google, Yahoo, Homes.com, etc.) and all major social media outlets.
- Run highly effective FaceBook Ads with a custom audience tailored to generate traffic to your home.
- Produce a customized luxury video/photo tour for prospective buyers.
- Order Sellers home warranty coverage on the property for the time it is listed with Elite Home Team and provide a pre-listing inspection to see if any systems are in need of repairs.
- Send you a link to the MLS & Internet presentations for your approval.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings and all showing activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and latest market activity to adjust as needed to get your home SOLD!
- Elite HomeTeam will be in contact with sellers at least twice weekly with updates.
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to ensure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Open escrow, review preliminary title report, and order all pertinent HOA documents.
- Oversee the loan approval process and appraisal scheduling to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.
- Send survey to seller to rate our performance.