• Arrange financial pre-qualification if needed.
• Establish our agency relationship
• Review documents we will use including purchase and sales agreement, settlement sheet, addendum’s, etc.
• Determine your wants and needs: what you must have and what you would like to have (including locations, price range and property features).
• Establish a schedule for looking at properties and target date for purchasing your home.
• Orient relocating buyers to the area with information and tours.
Provide the best properties for your viewing and evaluation
• Search Arizona Regional MLS to identify properties which meet
• Preview select properties, if needed
• Email information and Virtual Tours of properties which meet your criteria.
• Arrange appointments and show properties.
• Inform you of newly listed properties.
• Write offer(s) to purchase and negotiate price and terms according to your instructions.
• Coordinate property inspection for you and provide list of inspectors, if requested.
• Provide list of resources (architects, engineers, contractors, loan originators, etc.) to assist you in the evaluation of properties, if requested
• Follow-up with your lender, listing broker, seller and closing agent between contract and closing.
• Arrange closing date and time according to your instructions and schedule.
• Accompany you on final walk- through inspection.
• Assist with insurance, if requested.
• Review settlement charges provided by closing company prior to closing.
• Attend closing with you
• Provide information about utilities, hospitals, shopping, recreation, and schools.
• STAY IN TOUCH AFTER CLOSING AND REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ALL OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.