• Arrange financial pre-qualification,
• Establish our agency relationship
• Review documents we will use including
purchase and sales agreement, settlement
sheet, addendums, etc.
• Determine your wants and needs: what you
must have and what you would like to have
(including locations, price range and property
• Establish a schedule for looking at properties
and target date for purchasing your home.
• Orient relocating buyers to the area
with information and tours.
• Search Arizona Regional MLS
to identify properties which meet
• Preview select properties, if needed
• Email information and Virtual Tours
of properties which meet your criteria.
• Arrange appointments and show
• Inform you of newly listed properties.
• Write offer(s) to purchase and
negotiate price and terms according
to your instructions.
• Coordinate property inspection for
you and provide list of inspectors, if
• Provide list of resources (architects,
engineers, contractors, loan originators,
etc.) to assist you in the evaluation
of properties, if requested
• Follow-up with your lender, listing
broker, seller and closing agent
between contract and closing.
• Arrange closing date and time
according to your instructions and
• Accompany you on final walk- through
• Assist with insurance, if requested.
• Review settlement charges provided
by closing company prior to closing.
• Attend closing with you
• Provide information about utilities,
hospitals, shopping, recreation, and
• STAY IN TOUCH AFTER CLOSING
AND REMAIN AVAILABLE FOR ALL
OF YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.